Tuesday, June 7, 2011

God Be With Ye Till We Meet Again

Hey there everybody! Soy Robert, como estas? Как поживаете? Ahh Spanish and Russian... my two favorite languages. Someday I hope to become fully fluent in both. 


Where to start? Well, I feel like if I have a blog and a way to just vent certain issues or just have somewhere to journal that's actually fun for me, it might just be therapeutic! I want to remain mentally healthy, seeing as I would like to someday achieve my goal of becoming a Neurosurgeon. I am currently a CNA and love helping out people by helping those who cant help themselves. 


I love listening to Metal and anything else that tickles my fancy. I am currently in a band called 70% Celt, with my friends Fallon, Avery, Hannah, and Zack. We love playing what we play and have fun doing it. 

I am currently investigating the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormon), and so far love it. I have based my faith off of people before and just recently hit a crossroads where I needed to choose to listen to what others said, or to listen to what Heavenly Father is telling me and to follow Him and do as He says instead of being led astray. And so far, He seems to want me to keep studying and attending the Church. I love it, it is orderly and is very welcoming. So for the time being, I am going to continue investigating, and hopefully soon decide whether or not it is for me. =) That is where I get the title for today's blog, "God Be With Ye Till We Meet Again." It is my favorite hymnal... good stuff!

I am so glad that this is the final week of school. As Alice Cooper says, "Schools out for summer". Odd that I found a girl who likes me before summer. I might just give it a try. But I don't know yet. I still gotta hang out with her and get to know her. Well, I am off to go do things which will change the world and my life, like go to a Band Awards Banquet.... oh joy... Well, back soon. If you have anything to say to me, shoot me a message at FB @ http://www.facebook.com/Robert.Bobby 

Peace out girl scouts.
Heres a question for you... Who is your favorite band, and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment